Few important Guidelines:
- Please make sure your child is on time for classes. You may drop them off 5 minutes before the class starts but no earlier than that.
- Students are expected to be in class no earlier than 5 minutes before the class and no later than 10 minutes after the start of the class.
- Use only main entrance (towards Grand Elm St) for drop-off and pick-up.
- Once inside, please check the child in with volunteers at the main entrance.
During the class
Please make sure your child understands that:
- Students should not touch or displace any items in the classrooms (including calculators, notebooks, pencils, erasers or other items).
- DO NOT use or move any papers, books, and other Montgomery County Public School classroom materials and equipment. (Violation of this rule will lead to the cancellation of the permit to conduct class by Montgomery County and Wilson Wims school management. Please make sure your child understands and follows this rule.)
- No food or drinks in the gym, auditorium, or classrooms.
- Do not allow the kids who are attending Wilson Wims ES to open their school lockers.
- Follow the instructions and maintain discipline.
The teachers and volunteers will do their best to help and assist the children but parents help is also very much required in this regard.
- Please make sure you are there at the lobby near the main entrance by 4:45 pm.
- Children will line up at the main entrance ready to be picked up.
- Please understand that we need to vacate the school building by 5 pm so be on time for the pickup.
- Take your child with you after the class is over. If you have made arrangements to pick up your child with someone, please make sure your child reaches home as per the arrangements. It is the responsibility of the parents for the safety of the child.
We request everybody to adhere to these simple guidelines for the safety of our children and smooth running of the program.
Thank you very much for your understanding and support.